FASHION

NYFW Street Style - Fall 2014

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hola! Bienvenidos to my new collection of street style. New York Fashion Week, a place where anything can happen meaning wardrobe-wise, and I mean ANYTHING! My main reasons for going is for that feeling of being truly inspired by all the different styles, personalities and to be connected with everyone who shares one common love for fashion. Yup, it's like rush to me.

This week I'll be editing a billion pictures from day1 (Saturday, Sept. 6) of my trip and day2 (Sunday Sept. 7) will be posted throughout next week. Hope you enjoy!!

Featuring >> Reign Apiim of Palais Apiim 

 












Featuring >> The Global Girl 

P.S If someone is featured in my photos and would like to be recognized, just shoot me an email and I will gladly put a caption. Also, if someone would like to use my pictures please credit me as well as email me, thank you!

Besitos!
>> JAQI G.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |