FASHION

Styling a Black Maxi Dress

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hi girls! This post is going to be all about this lovely black maxi dress courtesy of www.GCGme.com, a women's fashion online store. One of the best things about this dress is it's versatility. I love that this dress is in a solid black color because it lends itself to easily mix and match with so many things. I also really dig the cute braided straps and the high neckline. As a petite, I have so much trouble finding long dresses that work with my small frame and this is definitely a piece that is very flattering on me.



GCGme.com challenged me to style the dress however I want. Since it's the winter season and being that Valentine's Day is right around corner I thought it was appropriate to style it accordingly. Here are two ways to give the dress a bit of flair. Check out my Youtube video hereOutfit details below...

OUTFIT # 1







OUTFIT # 2








OUTFIT 1 >> Jacket: H&M | Headband & Heels: Forever21 | Clutch: Bruno Magli
OUTFIT 2 >> Jacket: Target | Faux Fur: H&M | Clutch: Express

Thanks for stopping by!
Xoxo,
Jaqi G.


Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |