FASHION

Boho Western Chic

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Happy Tuesday! Hope you girls are having a great week so far. Today I have another summer outfit from my lookbook collection. If you didn't see it then you can check it out here.
I picked up this dress from Forever21 (sold out, similar here) and I just couldn't wait to wear it the instant I got it. It's such an adorable boho piece. I've also been in love with the color white this season. There is just something very clean and crisp about it.

The details of this dress is what got me though. Not to mention the bellow sleeves! Definitely one of my favorite boho pieces I own.


Added more western vibes to this boho chic look by including this bag I thrifted last year. I knew it would come in handy. This summer it's all about flats for the most part and these lace up babies have been my go-to's for everything. I really can't get enough of them. They're just too cute!
Dress: Forever21 (similar here) | Bag: Thrifted |  Lace up flats: Vince Camuto | Earrings: Express

Thanks for stopping by. Have a good one ladies!
xoxo,
Jaqi G.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |