FASHION

GIRLY, FLIRTY + CURTSY

Tuesday, August 16, 2016


Hi ladies! I hope everyone is off to a great start of the week. Today I am featuring this ensemble which is very feminine and flirty which you know...sometimes that happens with me lol. I love the fact that I found this lovely printed skirt (sold out) on sale at Express. I think it was meant for me because it was the only one left on the rack and in my size! The skirt is pretty much the highlight of this outfit which is why I went with a solid color top that matched the skirt. Some neutral shoes, clutch and sunglasses to finish it off.



I literally want to curtsy all day with this skirt haha!
Top: H&M | Skirt: Express (this one is cute too) | Clutch: Express (how cute is this one) | Shoes: Merona (sold out - but same ones just different brand here) | Sunglasses: Firmoo.com here

Alright babes, thanks for stopping by! Hoping to have another one for you this week:)
Have a nice day!
xoxo
Jaqi g.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |