FASHION

PERFECT WHITE JEANS

Monday, August 29, 2016

Good morning ladies! Starting the week off with what I expect to be my last summer outfit post of the year. At least I hope so because I'm dying to transition over to fall fashion already (lol). Anybody else feel the same way? Anyway, it's not a complete summer blogroll without featuring my favorite pair of white jeans from J Crew. Not gonna lie I've already been thinking about some fall outfits using these bottoms. For you petite babes out there I highly recommend the Toothpick style, they're wonderful.

 This top is and old one but another favorite of mine. Loving the bright pop of orange on this look.  

Top: Express (Sold out) | Jeans: J Crew  | Wedges: Bar III
  Alright girls, next post will be up in September. Omg! Can you believe?! Until then, have a great week!
Xoxo
Jaqi G.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |