FASHION

LOVELY BELL

Monday, August 22, 2016

 Good afternoon ladies! Hope everyone had a fun weekend. For today’s post I am featuring a favorite top (I get a lot of compliments on it) that I purchased this year and it’s from Target. The brand is called Fashion Union which I talked about in a previous post. I don’t know if you gals can tell but I am so in love with anything bell sleeves. For this first look I combined it with a pair of white shorts and some heels for that girly vibe and I added the hat as an extra stylish piece.
I wore an alternative look to show that this lovely top can be worn dressed up or casual like this. I think the white sneakers still gives the outfit a polish look.
 Hat: Target (similar one here) | Top: Fashion Union | Shorts: Abound (these are cute too) | Belt: Thrifted | Sandals: Merona (sold out - but same ones just different brand here) | Sneakers: Micahel Kors (love these too)

Thanks for stopping by lovelies!
Xoxo
Jaqi G.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |